Moats Kennedy Inc. is a consulting firm owned by Marilyn Moats Kennedy, a keynote speaker and Chicago career consultant.
Keynote Speaker and Workshop Topics
In her keynote speeches and workshops, Marilyn helps managers understand and cope with workforce issues and manage different generational groups more effectively. She also provides cross-generational perspectives to sell products and services more effectively to each niche. Selected keynote speakerand workshop topics include:
- Workplace Disconnect: Getting Twentysomethings on Board
- Age Diversity: Understanding the Demographics of the Emerging Workforce
- Cross-generational Selling
- Managing Office Politics
- Marketing to Boomers: What the Boomers Will Want, Do and Buy
Career Consulting and Coaching
Marilyn helps identify key skills you want to use to maximize career satisfaction and success. The process includes:
- Developing job hunting strategies. Decide what kind of organization to target and find the person who can hire you.
- Managing political problems in the office, such a conflicts with bosses and co-workers
- Handling salary and outplacement negotiations
- Developing plans for getting promoted or staying in place.
- Assisting people who want to grow in the job, be more effective leaders, or need confidential, objective feedback.
- Developing a path to self employment.
- Assisting in thinking through career change, for those from 22-70.